These are absolutely the best peanut butter cookie recipe out there! I get TONS of compliments every time, and the great thing about them is they are FAST and EASY!!!Â You always need a classic cookie recipe, so keep these ones in the front of your recipe box!
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (not low fat!!)
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Cream Peanut butter and shortening together in a bowl.Â Blend in one egg.Â In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour mixture) into the wet ingredients (peanut butter mixture)
- Add chocolate chips and mix
- Roll batter into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet.Â Take a fork and press on the cookies one way and then the opposite direction
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
Eat warm or cooled, ENJOY!