IT’S PUMPKIN PIE SEASON!!!!Â Everyone needs a not just a good pumpkin pie recipe but the BEST and EASIEST!! Now, you can find no bake recipes but you can’t beat the flavour of a good old fashioned baked pumpkin pie!Â This recipe has the right amount of spice and sweetness that everyone will love!!Â This is guaranteed to impress!Â This recipe makes 2 pies!!
- 3 cups pureed pumpkin or 1 can pumpkin pie puree (make sure its pure pumpkin not pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 1 & 1/8 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 & 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 & 1/8 cups whipping cream
- Mix together in a medium bowlÂ with an electric mixer all the ingredients except the cream
- Blend in Whipping cream
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes then reduce to 350 degrees for 45 minutes.Â To see if it is done stick a knife into the center, when the knife comes out clean the pie is done!
Let pie cool completely, top with whipped cream or ice cream and ENJOY!