IT’S PUMPKIN PIE SEASON!!!!Â Everyone needs a not just a good pumpkin pie recipe but the BEST and EASIEST!! Now, you can find no bake recipes but you can’t beat the flavour of a good old fashioned baked pumpkin pie!Â This recipe has the right amount of spice and sweetness that everyone will love!!Â This is guaranteed to impress!Â This recipe makes 2 pies!!
- 3 cups pureed pumpkin or 1 can pumpkin pie puree (make sure its pure pumpkin not pie filling)
- 3 eggs
- 1 & 1/8 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1 & 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 & 1/8 cups whipping cream
- Mix together in a medium bowlÂ with an electric mixer all the ingredients except the cream
- Blend in Whipping cream
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes then reduce to 350 degrees for 45 minutes.Â To see if it is done stick a knife into the center, when the knife comes out clean the pie is done!
Let pie cool completely, top with whipped cream or ice cream and ENJOY!
Thanks for the cooking tips. One I like to remember is to never be too stressed. Enjoy what you’re doing and things seem to go (and taste!) better.